Brazilian Butt Lift
The initial stage in the Brazilian butt lift plastic surgery will be a thorough consultation with the surgeon. This will create a strong foundation for the entire process.
At the time of the appointment, the surgeon will confirm the patient’s candidacy, address their questions and concerns, and plan for an individualized surgery.
The surgeon’s objective will be to inform the patient about the procedure and offer them proper guidelines for pre and post-operative preparation for effective surgery. Board certified plastic surgeon Roger Tsai, MD provides Brazilian butt lift to patients in West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, CA , and surrounding communities.
Preparing for Consultation
The patient should come adequately prepared for the initial consultation to make the most of their time with the surgeon. The patient should:
- Arrange for the relevant medical records, including details on chronic conditions, weight changes, and allergies to be sent to the surgeon’s office.
- Reach out to the insurance provider to understand if a part of the Brazilian butt lift plastic surgery may receive coverage. The patient should also bring the relevant documents to the pre-operative consultation.
- Create a list of prescription and non-prescription meds as well as vitamins and supplements that the patient may be presently using. The surgeon may recommend some of the medication to be stopped for a specific duration of rescheduled.
- Develop a detailed list of all questions and concerns regarding the Brazilian butt lift. This will make it more convenient to discuss all issue with the surgeon at the time of the consultation, and no vital questions will be missed out.
- Identify a few pictures from websites or magazines that represent the type of butt shape that the patient desires. This will allow the surgeon to develop a comprehensive surgical plan which incorporates the patient’s cosmetic goals.
- Determine the most convenient time to undergo the Brazilian butt lift surgery as it warrants at least a week of downtime for healing. This will help set the date of the cosmetic surgery during the consultation.
At the time of the consultation, the surgeon will:
- Analyze the anatomical aspects, especially the butt, hips, and abdomen. They will also determine a suitable surgical venue for the procedure in discussion with the patient. The surgeon will evaluate the overall shape and proportion to determine the surgical plan to develop natural and appealing results.
- Assess medical records and foresee any potential risks specific to an individual patient. In case the patient needs to put on weight or stop smoking, the surgeon will recommend the specific goals beforehand.
- Review various butt enhancement options and techniques and interact closely with the patient to create an individualized surgical plan.
- Develop reasonable expectation and review Brazilian butt lift before and after images.
- Discuss various questions on the list developed by the patient.
- Take images of the butt with the patient’s consent for use in future ‘before and after’ photos for new patient education.
Cosmetic surgeon Roger Tsai, MD receives patients from West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, CA, and nearby areas for Brazilian butt lift surgery.
For more information on cosmetic plastic surgery procedures and treatments by Beverly Hills board certified plastic surgeon, Roger Tsai, MD please click here or call us at 310.276.1190. Taking patients from Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, West Hollywood, Orange County, Southern California and other surrounding cities.