Women and men who are self-conscious about sagging skin around their midsection or who have weakened abdominal muscles due to aging, pregnancy or weight loss, can benefit from tummy tuck cosmetic surgery.
A candidate for tummy tuck should have an understanding of all aspects of the procedure as well as the capabilities of the operating surgeon.
A committed surgeon will encourage patients to ask questions during the initial consultation and will adequately address all their doubts and concerns. Noteworthy, considerate, and board certified plastic surgeon Roger Tsai, MD provides tummy tuck surgery to patients in West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, CA , and surrounding locations across the landscape.
Questions about the Surgeon
- Are you board certified in plastic surgery?
- How many years of training and experience do you have in this field of plastic surgery?
- Have you previously performed body contouring plastic surgery procedures such as tummy tuck, and what has been your patient satisfaction rate?
- Where would you perform my tummy tuck surgery – at a hospital, an accredited surgical center or a private surgical suite?
- Do you have operating privileges at one of the local hospitals?
- If any emergency occurs during or after the surgery is your practice equipped to handle it?
- What type of contingency plans do you have in place?
- If I am unhappy with the results of the tummy tuck, would you perform a revision surgery?
Questions about Tummy Tuck Surgery
- Am I a suitable candidate for tummy tuck surgery?
- Would you suggest any additional surgical or non-surgical procedures in conjunction with tummy tuck?
- Will I be required to make any lifestyle or dietary changes or adjust my current medications before the surgery?
- Will you use general or local anesthesia to perform my tummy tuck surgery?
- Would you perform the surgery on an outpatient or in-patient basis?
- Are there any serious risks or complications involved in the surgery that I should know about?
- How many days of leave should I apply for at my workplace for the recovery?
- Can you provide with me tummy tuck before and after photos so that I can have a more realistic understanding?
Questions about the Sticker Price of this Surgery
- How much will it cost me to undergo tummy tuck surgery?
- Does the cost include the anesthesia fee and surgical venue expenses?
- How much would it cost me for post-op costs such as compression garments, medical tests, and prescription meds?
- Will I have to pay additionally for any post-operative appointments?
- Will the procedure become more cost-effective if I choose tummy tuck along with other treatments at the same time?
- Can tummy tuck costs be covered by health insurance in any circumstances?
- Will your office guide me about any suitable or plausible medical care financing options?
The patient should make a final decision about the tummy tuck procedure as well as the choice of surgeon after they have gained complete clarity and are satisfied with the answers provided by the surgeon. Adroit and fantastic cosmetic surgeon Roger Tsai, MD receives patients from West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, CA, and other communities and neighborhoods in this section of the southwest for tummy tuck surgery.
For more information on cosmetic plastic surgery procedures and treatments by Beverly Hills board certified plastic surgeon, Roger Tsai, MD please click here or call us at 310.276.1190. Taking patients from Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, West Hollywood, Orange County, Southern California and other surrounding cities.