While considering a major cosmetic surgery procedure such as a mommy makeover, a woman should try to obtain relevant information about it from the surgeon’s website or blog before she visits them for a consultation.
When she has some preliminary information and understanding of the procedure, she can have a more useful consultation with the surgeon and ask the right questions.
Prudent board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Roger Tsai provides mommy makeover and other cosmetic and reconstructive procedures to patients in West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, CA and surrounding locations in this area of the southwest.
Important Questions to Ask
The patient should ideally make a list of questions in advance and carry it along to the surgeon’s office at the time of the initial mommy makeover consultation. This will help make the consultation process more effective and none of the pertinent questions will be missed out.
A dedicated surgeon will ensure that the patient is completely satisfied with their answers and will address all her concerns about mommy makeover plastic surgery in a thorough and professional manner. Some of the key questions may include:
- Do you have a board certification in plastic surgery, and if yes, from which board?
- How many years of training and experience do you have in the field of plastic surgery?
- Have you performed mommy makeover surgery in the past, and what is your success rate?
- Would you perform this surgery at a hospital, an accredited surgical center or a private surgical suite?
- Am I a suitable candidate for a mommy makeover?
- Which surgeries would you recommend as part of the mommy makeover in my case?
- Is it possible to make the procedure less invasive by combining it with non-surgical treatments?
- Will I need to adjust my lifestyle and current medications prior to the surgery?
- Is the recovery going to be painful?
- How many days of leave should I apply for at my workplace?
- Will I be able to have children or breastfeed in the future?
- What are the risks and complications associated with a mommy makeover?
- How conspicuous will be the scarring after my surgery?
- Will you perform a revision procedure if the results are not as per the goals we agreed on?
- Which surgical techniques and incision sites would you recommend in my case?
- Can I review mommy makeover before and after photos to have a clearer understanding of the results?
- Can I talk to one of your staff members or take a brief office tour to have more familiarity with your practice?
- Can you share a few testimonials of previous patients who may have received plastic surgery from you?
The patient should freely ask questions regarding the costs, payment method, and financing aspects of a mommy makeover. A mommy makeover procedure is a personal journey for the patient, and she should have full trust and feel reassured after the surgeon’s answers to her questions.
Pragmatic cosmetic surgeon Dr. Roger Tsai receives patients from West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, CA, and other cities and neighborhoods in this region of The Golden State for a mommy makeover.
For more information on cosmetic plastic surgery procedures and treatments by Beverly Hills board certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Roger Tsai, MD please click here or call us at 310.276.1190.Taking patients from Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, West Hollywood, Orange County, Southern California and other surrounding cities.